Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mount Malipuno

I am still very grateful to Ighie for inviting me to this climb. I think I will always be. Yun nga lang hindi nya pa rin alam ang dahilan. A clue would be my shoutout in friendster. Super thanks talaga sa Green Mountain Tribe sa pagsama at pagpapasensya sa akin dahil ang bagal ko.

Konting pics lang pero unahan ko na kayo. I'm not YET a good photographer. And for me to be one, your comments would be valuable.




The truth is I've got frail hands. I still can't use my own sphygmomanometer because I can't pump to even 100 mmHg through its one year old rubber bulb. I didn't even reach the the top of the wall I tried climbing because I already felt hand muscle weakness halfway. But the first manifestation that I am already tired is that my footing becomes really unstable. I slip. I lose balance. Also my peak expiratory flow rate is low, as low as those who have asthma. I felt I have weak lungs during a fun run six years ago. What happened there is consistent with every moderate physical activity I've been to including this climb.

Sa kabila ng lahat, kung meron akong masasamahan, every weekend akong aakyat ng bundok. Because, knowing the little chance of hearing from you and seeing you again, the only thing that makes me smile is doing the things that you love to do.

5 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toink! You are a disgrace! So sodding pathetic!

So have I accomplished what you asked me to do? But dude you ought to know that this is against my beliefs.If you know why I keep on munching strawberries when I'm at the depths of nothingness..you will also understand that I just made you a hell of a hefty favor.Heheh.. NIce pix! I think you find yourself something to hone! Amazing!

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the term strawberries refers to any artificially flavored candies or anything of that sort

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger lorie said...

hey, doc, you forgot i also asked you to tell me that i am sick! super thanks, anyway!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

okey i believe you do owe me A LOT! aside from that iced tea you drank for the ride home...major chikka ata yan

but still you'll make a hell of a photographer...mag ipon ko for DSLR bili tayo hehe 30k the least! or 50k oks na yun hehe

glad you made it to the top...sa uulitin! bili na ng bag huh hehe

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger lorie said...

ayj!! 200 na lang ang laman ng wallet ko para makabili ng bag at dslr! ung digicam ko six years ko na ipon yun!

super napangiti mo talaga ako.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home