Friday, June 09, 2006

Thinking of Angela's HK Tour, Ighie's Birthday and Ms. Salvador's Math Lessons?

Few of my classmates and I refused to go down the field to meet our new lecturer. Though we knew that she would be giving a short quiz there we chose to wait in the classroom. Ighie was the first one I saw who entered the classroom. When I looked in front, Ms. Salvador was continuing giving the scope of the third shifting exam. I was confused because it first seemed that she was dictating some of the possible questions for the shifting exams. Ighie was a little bit anxious. Something told me then that whoever who would be able to get the highest grade in our Pathology class would have the chance to go to UK.

God has His own weird ways of saying things. Sometimes through dreams. As if God was telling me,"Child, stop blogging for a while. You should be reading your books now."

I just realized that travelling is really my passion and it could be a bait for me to study harder.

Napabalikwas kaya ako sa kama.

5 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

rofl

bwahahaha gnun?! kasama ako sa dreams mu? buti dein ka naihi/natae? lol

haha honga yan ksi sipag mo mag blog eh

wui pero lam mo ba muntik na din nga ako mag punta ng UK eh...hmmm ang weird ng dream

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger lorie said...

talga?! bakit muntik na?

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

ung sa college friend ko mommy nya ksi sa agency work e me nagsabi daw na we could go sa UK ksi naghahanap daw ng mga cad operators dun...


kso 165,000 kailngan bayaran ewan kung placement fee un huh

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger lorie said...

wow! sana may offer din for Korea!

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ms. salvador? yung walang "challenge" yung test hahah (napikon sakin yan e) :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home