Thursday, April 12, 2007

sleepless in cavite

I know I should already be ashamed of myself because of some of the entries I post here. These written words may prove how 'romantically hopeless' I am. But these are the unspoken feelings and thoughts that I want to say yet are really hard to express , especially verbally. Here I have time to think of the right words to describe everything. Here I won't be afraid to go on and tell my story.

For nights the things that are keeping me awake 'til around 2am are these: tsunami, snow, paper grocery bags, snow, tsunami, paper grocery bags, tsunami, paper grocery bags and snow. You see, I can only imagine Seattle. Those are the only things that take me there. What I have are those and those that are in my memory.

Those are the things I recently saw on tv that I associate with the place where you are now. In fact, it is already an improvement that I am already watching tv. For the first few weeks, watching tv and reading were too boring for me.

Only driving, mountain climbing and playing soccer make me go back to reality.

Tomorrow we will be having a send-off get together for the Chem Eng Dyan who will be leaving on the 16th for Japan. When I heard that she will also be leaving it is as if I'll be losing my sanity. She was the who made me realize the brighter side of absence and now she will also go away.

Yesterday, we checked the house where we will be moving in. My father already made the initial payment. We are currently busy with completing the requirements for Penpen and Gio's transfer to a school in Manila.

Well, sometimes people should leave us.
Sometimes we should leave other people.

But everything will be okay.

All pictures were in Cavite.
The second and last pictures were taken using a camera phone.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger igdeguzman said...

gusto ko ung grass shot

nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home